Improving supplemental park lamp lights

I have recently purchased a 2013 Edge SEL AWD, Like many of you I find the suplemental parking lamps in the bumper useless. What I am looking for is a plug and play product that can improve these lights so they actually put light on the road. I am aware of the daytimebrightlights product, but I am not as interested in a drl.

Has anyone found a product that improves the supplemental lamps so they put some useable light on the road? The projector headlamps are good, but they do limit side vision a bit, so I am hoping there is a product that can improve these useless lights.

Greg

As the lights in the 2011-2014 Edge are vertical, it would not do much to illuminate the side of the road.

My switchbacks do actually help cast some light on the sides of the road. A lot, no. Enough? Perhaps...

I do find that with my HIDs, I get better light coverage than with the OEM halogens. But, it's been over 4 years since I've been behind the wheel of my Edge with OEM lighting.

• 1 month later...