New 2016 Edge Sport Owner

Titan01

Hello All,

Just picked up my White 16 Sport with the 21 inch wheel package today. Love it! Love it! Love it! I swear I looked at every brand out there and drove them all. I drove everything from Germany and Japan but this was the only one that made me laugh out loud. My wife called my search for a new vehicle a science project, I toiled over stats and cost only to come back the last sentence from the Car and Driver 2015 Sport review.

Providing luxury, refinement, and tons of power at a nonpremium price is the Edge Sport’s purpose, and despite still flying under the radar, its mix of tranquility and power make it unforgettably good. Whoever buys one knows exactly what they’re doing.

Enough said! Hopefully I can contribute to this awesome forum.

Titan01

• Like 2

post-43969-0-26144600-1478474323_thumb.jpgThanks Junehhan, I am in the Pittsburgh area and you are right... I am already working on a winter wheel/tire package, I run winters on everything I own. I have also dropped in a K&N, ordered my completed Weathertechs, had the front windows tinted to 20%, ordered LED puddle lights and she is only 2 days old. :flirt:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend against the K&N. These oiled filters have been tested ad-nauseum over the years by various different private entities. They all show that K&N's have really lousy filtering efficiency while also allowing bigger particles into the engine. Some of the tests also show that oiled filters become more restrictive than standard paper filters as they rack up miles and get clogged. The real importance is that you have an engine with tight tolerances which has two turbos which have are oil lubricated and have the tolerances of jet engines. You have to do what you feel comfortable with, but the couple of hp you might gain may not be worth it in the long run. I actually despise the marketing that these companies use as they pretend like you might gain a massive amount of power when the real life tested gains have been only a fraction of what they claim you can gain UP TO.

Hello All,

Just picked up my White 16 Sport with the 21 inch wheel package today. Love it! Love it! Love it! I swear I looked at every brand out there and drove them all. I drove everything from Germany and Japan but this was the only one that made me laugh out loud. My wife called my search for a new vehicle a science project, I toiled over stats and cost only to come back the last sentence from the Car and Driver 2015 Sport review.

Providing luxury, refinement, and tons of power at a nonpremium price is the Edge Sport’s purpose, and despite still flying under the radar, its mix of tranquility and power make it unforgettably good. Whoever buys one knows exactly what they’re doing.

Enough said! Hopefully I can contribute to this awesome forum.

Titan01

Been there, done it , and still doing it. Ive had my edge now since(actually Ive had two 2015 edge sports) may 2015. My edge has been a labor of enjoyment. The thrill I get when those twin turbos kick in....is priceless.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...