New Winters for 2016 Sport

Titan01

I just ordered 4 Continental Winter Contact SI in 245/60/18 mounted on 4 Black Drag DR-33 wheels from Discount Tire Direct. I am normally a Nokian Haka 2 guy but I just couldn't justify the extra $$$. I have all brands except the Conti's so I thought I would give them a try. I did run their DWS for a few seasons and they were quite good in the snow. I have used DTD in the past and they have always provided great service and their rebates go along way coupled with free shipping they are tough to beat. Says the longtime TR guy.

I will provide an update once I have had a chance to try them out in the snow.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that both the Continental Winter Contact SI & Blizzak DM-V2 tires are directional rated tires.

Because you dismount the tires each spring and remount them in the fall, make certain you are observing the directional arrow on the sidewall. These tires should always rotate in one direction only. (Front to back and back to front on the same side of the car, never across.)