Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:23 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:13 AM
I doubt it, given that it's been 8-9 years since the vehicle was manufactured. The warranty is for "perforation", meaning the rust has to create a hole for it to be a warrantable item.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users