World record 1/4 drag racing run (quickest and fastest) - tuned by Livernois

lol if you only knew...... xtra, GT500R, WWWPerf and few others will kick in that this will be considered slow for this platform soon.

Congrats btw, enjoy being on the top while you are ;-)

Signed your friendly competition,

Special K & SnmJim

I doubt 12s will EVER be considered slow for this platform. Even if one vehicle was pushing 900hp, 12s wouldn't be considered slow for this platform. It would take some Mustang type attention and change the demographic from female drivers to male drivers to make that happen. The Edge does not have GCSRT8 type following and never will. Grateful for all your sourcing out, don't get me wrong. It's just gonna take about 2,000. more people wanting the same thing.

Edited by Nick Halstead

Now if you don't want to undermine the authority of your moderator, just say so.

Majority rules, yeah I could simply add you in, in a sorta God mode. That would not be fair to the 3 Vs 1 ruling or the users who complained. You are not the easiest person to get a long with online and I think you already know this. Me, I dont care either way. I may have created the group but I carry no more authority than any other admin.

• Like 2