Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
2013 Ford edge lift gate
Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:37 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:42 AM
Other than that you can try the liftgate initialization procedure.
Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:01 AM
Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:16 AM
With new struts and initialization done, I would be looking at the liftgate motor and associate wiring next. Will have to look in the FSM to see if there is something specific of help.
Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:28 PM
Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:48 PM
I'm confused. Are you saying that it opens ok, but does not close when the temperatures are cold? (Closes ok when warm).
Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:52 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users