nextcar

Let's see now, the 2118 MKX? I imaged on the psychic-net that the 18 was finally going to get the hover conversion and folding wheels to provide thrust. Adding the optional Mr. Fusion power generator and the base price will probably come in around 1.2 mil.

Oh wait, your asking about the 2018 MKX, not the 2118. My bad.

(Lincoln probably hasn't finalized the design yet.)

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I doubt any changes to speak of other then minor improvements. The Edge seems to be on a four year cycle so do not expect much for 2019 other than body and trim changes as the platform will be milked for another 4 years. Think of 2020

as the 2.5 refresh year sort of like 2011 was. I like humor it makes me smile ;)

Edited by macbwt

I doubt any changes to speak of other then minor improvements. The Edge seems to be on a four year cycle so do not expect much for 2019 other than body and trim changes as the platform will be milked for another 4 years. Think of 2020

as the 2.5 refresh year sort of like 2011 was. I like humor it makes me smile ;)

So we will not see the nine speed transmission or any new driver assistant options till the next generation Edge? Edited by blitz118

• 2 weeks later...

I heard a rumour Ford was going to hire a grade 9 co-op student to re-design the rear trunk light. The grade 6 student that engineered it thought just one light, placed low on the right side of the trunk/wheel well was a good idea.

That I have to agree with. The light does nothing. I'm guessing it's because of the vista roof. My 2013 Escape was exactly the same. Dark

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I have been following this site for a long time. I noticed this year that I am seeing any enthusiasm for the 2018 MY as in recent years. Seems like in the past, information about the upcoming model year's always created a lot of interest. Not so much this year. Any thoughts?