Great pumpkin?

Randall Carlisle

New guy - 2007 Ford Edge SEL plus. Blazing copper, I think they call it. Mt Airy, NC (Mayberry to the rest of the world)...

Will be hanigng out to learn more and look for advice if needed. Will help as I learn more. Just traded my 2001 Olds Aurora with 210K miles for this Edge on 12/10/2016. So far so good. It is as the reviews said, good and bad, so far.

Randy

Edited by Randall Carlisle

Rare? Really? I know I have seen many that aren't white, gold, or black. But this was a quickie. We were pretty hot on a local Toyota Venza when someone suggested an Edge. Did some research and this one kept turning up on all the used inventories. Bought it the next day. I like the orange for sure. Wife loves the tan interior and understands my like for the orange. Figured there weren't as many this color as the others. It seems to be well cared for and 94K miles was pretty low for all that were out there. Hope it lasts a long time. Thanks

Randy