13 Edge Touch screen not working ..HELP!

The touch screen in my wife's 2013 Edge limited stopped working. The screen still works its just the touch that will not work. The back up camera comes on when it is shifted into reverse. But we can not use any function on the screen like the heated seats or changing radio stations. Any ideas??? We are in Wisconsin and she misses those heated seats!

The touch screen in my wife's 2013 Edge limited stopped working. The screen still works its just the touch that will not work. The back up camera comes on when it is shifted into reverse. But we can not use any function on the screen like the heated seats or changing radio stations. Any ideas??? We are in Wisconsin and she misses those heated seats!

Hey MOLSON,

Are all the options such as, Phone and Entertainment inoperable? If so, try performing a key cycle. Once the engine has been running, turn off the vehicle and remove the key. Open the drivers side door for 30 seconds. Then, close the door and restart the vehicle.

Keep me posted!

Cara

• 8 months later...

I'm having the same issue. I bought mine last month and have tried unplugging the cable in the fuse box and reseating the fuse. I even removed the screen and SO IN and reinstalled and still the screen is unresponsive to touch. Radio can only be operated from the steering wheel controls. Backup camera works but nothing else.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I know this is an old topic.

But looking through it can not find my exact problem.

I get the message " temporarily lost communication with the climate control system" on ever startup. Also none of the ac controls work and the MFT is unresponsive. 

I can temporarily fix the the problem with resetting the BCM before I start the car. But this only last until the next restart.

Any idea's?

Thanks

Edited by b516950g