I too use a high velocity Toro leaf blower just to knock off the excess water. The blower is especially good for getting water out of tight spots like the side mirrors, door handles, etc. I finish up with microfiber towels since the blower is not 100% effective as Chipster points out.
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Anyone using some sort of "blower" to dry their Edge?
20 replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users