2016 SYNC 3 APIM Failure

So.... my 4 month old 2016 Edge SEL is back at the dealership for "computer gremlins, round 2".

3 weeks after purchase the two small screens in the instrument cluster came up with diagonal white lines through the graphics. This came and went over the 2 days till I could get it into the shop, luckily I had taken pics. I also told them that my clock would not stay on 24 hour time, every time you shut the truck off it reset. Lastly, my driver's seatbelt locked in the fully retracted position the night before service so I couldn't put the seatbelt on.

Dealer replaced the seatbelt, replaced the entire instrument cluster, and flashed the software "fixing" my clock. Clock still won't keep 24 hour time, but due to other issues with this dealer we won't bring my truck or boyfriend's 2016 F-250 back to them. I figured I'd live with the clock until it was oil change time.

2 weeks ago I am on the highway when a graphic of the top view of the truck pops up on the nav screen covering my whole screen... Screen is frozen, button to turn radio off doesn't work, steering wheel controls do nothing. Finally touching the screen brings it back to the home screen. Later that night the radio decides it's going to start randomly scrolling through presets! No response from the touch screen again, use the control knob to turn the radio off. Wait a few min, turn it back on, still scrolling. Disgusted, I pull over and shut the truck off. Wait 2 min or so and restart and everything is fine. Radio does this 2 more times, and once on bluetooth streaming music it decides to fast-forward through songs.

Finally, 2 days ago the touch screen freezes again, and the control knob does nothing - can't change volume, turn on or off, just stuck. Pull over, restart truck, still stuck. Turn truck off, go into gas station to get coffee, start truck, everything is fine!

In speaking to the service manager this morning he says to me "I think that's why they called it an Edge - it'll drive you over the edge!". Great. I asked if he was seeing these issues a lot: "Oh yeah, it's bad. I'm surprised Ford hasn't recalled the APIM yet. We've done quite a few now on the '16s."

Anyone else out there seeing this kind of thing and/or had to have APIM or cluster replaced???

Thanks!