But they only come in pairs!

I'm replacing all the stock speakers in my "new" 2013 Edge Limited, w/ Sony sound system. The center speaker in the dash and the two in the "D" pillars are all the same 3.5 inch speaker. However, you can only purchase them in pairs. This is where we might help each other out.

I had to purchase two pair (4 total) of the Infinity Reference 3022cfx speakers and after installing the needed (3) I have (1) left. These are direct drop-ins of the factory and are quite the upgrade. It's still in its unopened baggie, in its original box, styrofoam packing, (x2) Infinity stickers, foam mounting tape, (1) filter cap although one is mounted already on the speaker from the Infinity. Install manual (yea, right I know right?)

<50% cost of a pair plus actual shipping costs to you and it's yours. Solves the "odd number of speakers" issue that I wasn't able to get any retailer to do for me forcing me to purchase two pair. Google "Infinity Reference 3022cfx" and there are a number of webtailers that have them for ~$70.00/pair and you've got your (3) speakers!! I would have jumped at this as an option had someone offered.

PM me for details or questions.

mods, I apologize ahead of time if this is not the proper area but seemed so given its subject matter. Move if you need to.

SOLD to one MR Chipster, thank you sir!

post-22594-0-96339500-1483068031_thumb.png

post-22594-0-21508400-1483068042_thumb.png

Edited by Tacyon