2013 Edge Installed Switchbacks getting unreliable results

Ok, So I have a 2013 Edge Sport. I just installed LED Switchbacks in the front These bulbs. I installed 50w 6Ohm resistors between the blue/green and black/green wires on the left and the yellow/purple and black/gray on the right which got rid of the hyperflash. But The problem that I am having is when the engine is off the amber leds flash the correct speed and consistent but if the engine is running they are unreliable and flash amber a few times and then white and then some times stay off for a few seconds or sometimes amber again and repeat that until I turn the turn signal off and then they turn back to while like they should. When the amber does flash its only amber for a very brief time almost like a strobe light. The rear turn signals which are still standard bulbs flash as they should.

Anyone have any ideas how I can fix this or should I get the bulbs replaced or try some different bulbs?