Ford Motor Company’s total December U.S. sales of 239,854 vehicles were up 0.3 percent. Retail sales increased 5 percent last month, with 183,454 vehicles sold – the company’s best December retail performance since 2004.
View the full article
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Ford U.S. December Retail Sales up 5 Percent - a 12-Year High; Ford America's Best-Selling Brand for Seventh Year
No replies to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users