How To Reset Low Tire Pressure Warning?

immgar

Warning on, guessing due to winter's low temperatures in Huber Heights, OH. Last year the dealer replaced all the sensors, is there a way to reset them? Tires pumped to 35 PSI as recommended in door sticker but warning still coming on. Hopefully there is a way to reset and not an added yearly expense replacing them.

This also hapoens to me this winter. Took it the local dealer and all the tires were around 3-4 psi low. Said that when they changed the tires they had retrained them while it was warm. When it turned cold the sensor's became too sensitive. They just retained them and have worked ok in near zero weather. You can buy a device to retrain them, bet the dealer will do it without charge (they didn't charge me anything.)

• Like 1

Was getting ready to remove this posting. Followed my own advised and RTFM...there is a whole chapter on the TPMS that

tells me all I need to know. Once the tire pressure is brought up to 35 PSI it will take some driving time at 20 MPH for the TPMS

to reset unless there are others issues with the sensors.

Have an excellent dealer doing the service, will take it up with them again on my next visit if the warning icon does not goes off.

• Like 1