Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum - the largest Ford Edge forum discussion board on the web. You must register to create new topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Click here to signup now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Cracked panoramic roof!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Misty Fant Woods

Misty Fant Woods

New Edge Member

• Facebook Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:Central America
  • Edge's Year:2015

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

Bought a 2015 Ford Edge sport and I absolutely love it! It only has about 7,000 miles on it and I noticed a crack in my sunroof! There is no visible point of contact like a rock hit it or anyone so I had my husband take it to our local dealership bc it looked like a stress crack! The first guy he talked to agreed and said that he could not see any visible marking from a rock, object etc and was going to take pics and send it to ford for warranty approval. Well some other guy there looked at it and said no it was hit by a rock and pointed to something that was no bigger than a grain of sand and said sorry you need to go through your insurance. I know in my heart this is a defect but can't trust my ford dealership to do the right thing apparently. I'm going for a second opinion, I can't take this guys word!

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 ONLINE   WWWPerfA_ZN0W

WWWPerfA_ZN0W

Ford Edge Legal Resident

• Edge Platinum Member
  • 6,952 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Edge's Year:Decline

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:01 AM

You are right to take it for a second opinion.  And also up your glass insurance, because BAMRs are expensive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users