Winter Tires

oskar27

Congress didn't go far enough. Like I said. Big government. If I choose to not wear a seat belt it's my choice. I've been around six accidents in fifty plus years. One driving. Not once was I wearing a belt. The only time I wear one is racing. I won't blame anyone but myself if I ever pay the price. And I won't be looking for an attorneys phone number to cash a check. If you're that mentally challenged to need to be mandated to make a personal choice you should be sterilized.

Ugh, you're one of those kind of people...

Yeah. An American with common sense. Not many of us left. Smh

I would have to disagree, there are tens of millions of proud Americans all around us. All walks of life, all colors and both sexes. (Although I was just in Seattle and it appears that's there is a third one blossoming .... ahem).

Anyway, I would be proud to shake your hand, one vet to another. I proudly served as a Marine and spent a lovely year in Vietnam Nam. Which branch did you serve in? See any action in Kuwait or Afghanistan?

• Like 2

Obviously Kirby you're directing that insult rip at me since you've quoted me.

Why don't you point out specifically where I've insulted anyone?

Because I believe in pro choice?

Or because I call those that rely on the government to make decisions for them sheep?

What would be an acceptable definition to you? Obviously you find the word sheep offensive.

I'm not in here looking to stir up shit or flame anyone. But if I feel unbiased convictions, they get delivered front and center straight between the eyes.

You need to learn how to say what you personally believe in without insulting or demeaning those who feel differently. Or you can stop posting. Your choice.

That's a hell of an explanation. Look, you've got it bassakwards.

Grow some thicker skin. I guess Its OK to use sarcasm by way of video huh?

Edited by 1STSFG

I understand your point of view, BUT this is a public forum, so having stated your opinion once, there is no need to pursue it :) It is not a matter of agreeing/disagreeing, but coming on strong all the time will ultimately put people off. Got to ration all that energy!

Passion is best experienced in its unbridled form. As long as you've got the stamina.