My first ford

Kona11

I bought my first ford at the end of november. It is a 1 owner 2011 kona blue edge sport. I have always liked the style of the sport so decided to get one when my mini cooper wasnt a practical car anymore. I have run into the issue with the evap purge valve already (not a big deal) and the infamous apim failure (big deal) but thankfully the dealer i bought it from had it replaced. I am in the process of ordering 17" wheels so i can use a more all terrain tire ( more aggresive look) and looking into redlinegoods.com to have my steering wheel custom wrapped. Not going to do much to this vehicle like my others

If you are trying to upload files, they have to meet a maximum file size requirement (unless you become a "lifetime" member). So I usually will tell people to set up a photobucket account or a flickr account, load the images there, and then copy/paste the link back here.

Ā 

If you want to attach a file from a mobile device, you have to use the FULL VERSION option, AFAIK. That will allow you to see the CHOOSE FILE/ATTACH FILE options at the bottom of the reply box, but the page will definitely not look pretty at all. So be patient, choose your file, then attach it, then select ADD REPLY to post it to the topic.

• 2 weeks later...