Wheel spacers

Mgavin1985

• 2 weeks later...

Nope only a set of replacement lugnutz because I put some much locktite on that if I ever need to take these off it would be smart to have New nuts and I will burn off remaking locktite on studs. So no threading issue happen. If they need to come off then go back on. Rides good no vibration I've pulled the wheels off a few time to check spacers and probably will keep an eye on them

Buddy, you are funny!

But here is what YOU said in our conversations...

"I started at 17 mm, and ordered, then called back next day to switch to 30mm (1.18")

I'm NOT looking for the big wheel truck look, and hope it's not a mistake."

"If too big, and rub, I can have them Cnc machined, but would be learning lesson."

"Or they will be in the classified section on here we will see they may cause problem for the 22 with the offset they have. I saw a pic of a guy with 2 inch spacers on one of these forum, and it looked goofy."

"I don't think I'll have a problem in full lock, but I did order them a tad too big, 20mm, or 25mm would have worked".

"All I can say is if I was interested in your opinion, I would have asked you for it. It worked out well for me exactly what was intended..."

Tried to help the guy, didn't say anything he didn't say himself...LOL