2011 Edge taken to dealer with long list of front end problems

I'm very curious if anyone else has run into any of the problems my Edge is having. It currently has 65k miles.

Took it to the dealer yesterday with literally 2 pages worth of issues, the biggest being the front end. Rotors were warped and had to be turned. The front end had started making a clunking sound when turning both right and left. Then when slowing to make a turn, there was a very large clunk that felt like it was right under the front seats with the transmission, and it made the entire car shudder as if it could not downshift. It did this 2 more times before getting into the dealer.

They called me today to update me on repairs. The rotors have been fixed, but I still think 65k miles is early for rotors, am I wrong on this??

The clunking that I heard from under the seats was indeed the transmission due to being a quart and a half low on fluid that had leaked from one of the front axles. They said the transmission itself is just fine. And the clunking that I heard when turning either direction was not bearings like I thought it would be, but the half shaft axles are bad and have to be replaced.

Now I have read up on these axles, and some articles say they are just not a replacement type part; rarely do they need replacing, at least not for a very long time. So this makes me question why at 65k miles are mine bad? The dealer said it was not common to replace these, like it would be bearings or something like that. So my original question, has anyone else encountered this issue with their Edge??