Bronze Fire Paint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had mine for a little over a year and still get compliments on the color all the time. My mom liked my Edge so much when I let her borrow for it a week while her Kia Sorento was in the shop she went out and bought one as soon as she got the Kia back from the shop. Her only requirement was that it had to be exactly the same as mine but with dark interior. Other thing I like is it's not a very common color around here and especially 2 hours way where she lives.

That's a nice alternative to Ruby Red which I like a little better but it's been on almost every Ford vehicle for the last 5 years. This is definitely unique.

Very similar to my 2000 Autumn Red Lincoln LS.

Years ago, I had always wanted a Lincoln LS. akirby, post a pic of yours!

Years ago, I had always wanted a Lincoln LS. akirby, post a pic of yours!

I bought it in October 1999 just a few months after they started production. I sold it in 2005 but this is pretty much what it looked like. The autumn red paint wasn't quite as dark as it appears. In the sun it had a metallic orange tint.

006.jpg

• Like 2

Nice. Ever since they came out, I had always wanted one. I actually never drove or road in one, I just liked the looks. I am not much of a car guy since I have gotten my Edge. I like the sitting up higher and the flexibility it has in hauling items. I'm not sure I will ever buy a car again. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...