Track Time Results

STB130

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Went three rounds Sunday at Atco best 13.693@99.48 on LMS 93 Aggressive Tune

Best part of the day was watching Leo 037 win his first round of competition racing and second was going side by side in a time shot test session with Leo putting down a 13.226@103.84 pass on LMS 100 Octane Race Tunepost-45225-0-99569000-1499791606_thumb.jpg

Edited by STB130
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

When the light turns green it is recorded on the time slip as your reaction time, the time it takes you to get a perfect start .000, the slip will show you +or - from perfect. Your car starts the timing clock when it moves across the starting beam. Reaction time is important when racing in competition but not when you are testing in Test and Tune which is not competition. Go have fun run you car in test and tune runs. Basically think of you at a stop light and go on green if you red light it doesnt matter or effect you ET.

Edited by STB130

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you already know the answer to this one...but for everyone elses sake i'll repeat.

No slip sadly.... we were at a street racing made safe event and they were only posting speeds and times on the board.... I came across at 11.89 at 116 in my S4 and he was right behind me with a 12.94 @ 106.

So no 60'? No video?

Kinda sucks.... what day and track was this?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First run was a 13.77 @ 99.65, after the sun went down some, pulled off a 13.12 @103.5 with a 1.92 60ft at little river dragway this evening. New PB for me. Finally got my 60' under 2 seconds. tried a different theory on tire pressure:

AWD

26psi front tires

38psi rear tires to reduce rolling resistance

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Went Brandenton for March 3 Ford Spring Break Event True Street had some Fun came in mid pack but put down a respectable three run package very consistent with about 40 minutes between runs. Next time I will have the new LMS V3 tunes for high 12 low 13! Hope to average 13.000.....

Car #327 on sheet

post-45225-0-82938700-1520913567_thumb.jpeg

Edited by STB130
  • Like 1

it's all in your 60ft on that run. could have gotten close with a better launch. 12's without an intercooler seems like you'll need perfect conditions. It's already too hot here in texas to try for 12's.

Good mph on your run. You can definitely dip into the 12s with that mph. my 13.12 was only 103.5mph so you're definitely capable.

Edited by Mikula
  • Like 2