Hi From Senegal, Africa!!!

wissam

Hello,

My name is wissam, i live in Senegal, Africa. happy to join this forum!

I own a 2016 Ford Edge SEL since October 2016, but because of some mechanical issues (weird clicking each time i push the throttle along with a burning smell in the cabin) they told me they will replace it with a 2017 one, same trim. unfortunately no bronze color available and i will end up with a magnetic one.

wish all of you a happy ride B)B)B) .

cheers!!!

Welcome! That's pretty good of them to give you a brand new vehicle and a newer model!

thanks guys!!!

it was a hard fight, and i had to add money to be able to change the car (a little more than $3000), but i really couldn't stand the smell of burning plastic every time i push the throttle, and i was in constant stress that a fire will start while driving the car.

BTW, it's the same model, i had the same and i do not think that the ones made in 2017 are different from the 2016 models. time will tell!

as soon as i'll receive the new one i will post some pictures.

good day

W

• Like 1

thanks guys!!!

it was a hard fight, and i had to add money to be able to change the car (a little more than $3000), but i really couldn't stand the smell of burning plastic every time i push the throttle, and i was in constant stress that a fire will start while driving the car.

BTW, it's the same model, i had the same and i do not think that the ones made in 2017 are different from the 2016 models. time will tell!

as soon as i'll receive the new one i will post some pictures.

good day

W

It's still a win in my opinion. Newer models always have more kinks worked out even if nothing seemed to have changed.