Greetings From GA. Felling a little sour.

Diamondntherough50

Hello all. I wish I had know about this forum before I signed on the dotted line. I'm a ford owner and I loved my ford edge 2011 limited. But I decided I wanted an upgrade to the 2017 Edge Titanium FWD. And now that I have only had this SUV for 18 days I have regretted my decision. This SUV has had some very specific problems. Wind Noise, Driver Door Realignment, Weather stripping added, Lift Gate lock catching rear bumper guard, Windshield Resealed, And Tires Alignment X2 for being out of tow. Now the paint is bubbling around the front quarter panel of the right headlamp. So this is why I'm feeling sour :(

Make sure you document everything and keep your paperwork. Don't know the specifics of the particular Lemon Laws in Georgia but in general you may have grounds for redress if 1) have a substantial defect covered by the warranty that occurred within a certain period of time or a number of miles after purchase, and 2) not be fixed after a reasonable number of repair attempts. Hopefully your dealer will address all your issues but don't hesitate to call the FMC Zone Manager if you don't get everything resolved. Usually just saying "My next call is to the Zone Manager" to a dealer will get some action. Dealers do not like ZM calls.

• Like 1

Your experience is not representative of these new Edges. Sadly, it sounds like you got the bad one on the lot. Hold them to the fire and do not give up as this is really a good vehicle that drives much better than you would expect. Read up on GA lemon laws as well and keep everything documented. If your dealer is not addressing your concerns, get the regional representative involved. Don't be afraid to professionally utilize social media to get your concerns addressed as well if the other channels failed.

• Like 1