Upgrading ?

mc62412

I fell in LOVE with my 2013 edge sport. The balck on white contrast, and the aggressive look.... loved it. But after having been in an accident, it wasnt totaled, they fixed it, and its fine. its just not the same, and now, I dont like the car anymore. Looked for a new one, but no luck. Saw a 2015 black sport. Looks alright. Has some things that are better, some I think are worse. But thinking of going forward with the purchase. Im a little disappointed that they glittered the car. Its not horrible, but I dont think I love it. Theres a differance in the glitter in my pearl white one currenly, and this black one. The white looks way better. And alothugh, so far its my only gripe, im curious to hear feedback from others who have also upgraded. See if people like it better, less or the same. I just know my current edge, just isnt the same.

Tuxedo Black was the only color I was interested in when I purchased my Edge. Other colors look nice, but I just gotta' have black. I painted my grill to match and it looks great. Besides, it matches my motorcycle (black, is there another color for a bike?) and it really looks good when I'm wearing my white chef jacket with black buttons!! :2thumbs:

• Like 1

Just so you know, when you step into one of these newer Sports with that awesome 2.7 litre Ecoboost and floor the gas for the first time, you will be able to overlook a lot of the other things that don't strike your fancy. If you are the venturous type that plans on molesting the warranty to put in a tune, then you will probably be in for the ride of your life.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

So. I'm just under 3 weeks with the new car. Went from a 13 edge to a 15 edge. In my original post I wasn't thrilled about a few things. But after having some time with it here are my thoughts.

The seats are more comfortable. I love that the seats have an ac option and. It just heated. The inside seems more sturdy and better made. It's a MUCH smoother ride. The twin turbo is awesome. Has more power. Pretty cool that the back seats have a heated option. The front camera is interesting. Kind of crazy that it will park itself for you ! I'll never use it but I tested it out. Pretty cool. Haven't tried the parallel park only perpendicular. The paint isn't like I thought it would be. I thought it would have too much sparkle. It is a little more then I'd like. But not over powering. Still waiting to tint the windows. I've forgotten how bright it is with out them lol. I'm not a fan of the led daytime lights. Thought there was an option to turn them off. But haven't figured it out yet. Overall, I miss the old one. But I'm happy with the new one.