Weekend warrior detailing

So my Edge had some water spots and swirls and scratches and I've been reading online forums and pulled the trigger on some purchases to do a full detail. So I purchased a DA polisher from harbor freight and meguiars 105 compound And then 205 polish and followed by klasse AIO and then 3 coats of Klasse High gloss sealant and two coats of gold class paste wax. I am completely blown away at the shine the 205 brought out and the klasse locked in. Has anyone else used this stuff. It took out almost every swirl mark too. For the trim and tire I used UTTG which is head and shoulders above back to black and very different from normal trim dressings. Do pro detailors use the above stuff is this a combo any one else uses and it doesn't look like a weekend warrior's craft work. 8 hours for each coat of klasse high gloss to cure took a day and a half and my back if killing me. I will up load pics.

pro detailers still use meguiars products. most detailers don't really use any off the shelf product. No pro detailer is going to use a harbor frieght DA, but it's all about starting somewhere. I'm a big Griots guy, but I have a Chemical Guys Torq10FX polisher, not a fan of their products but enjoy the entry level polisher. I'm also a big fan of Gyeon products also.

• Like 1

It work decent and the safety on it where it stop rotating with too much pressure or being off kilter. The UTTG trim dressing is very impressive make the trim look new not greasy seems durable. What's the good word with aqu wax from duragloss looked like very good affordable product that had a following. I was watching YouTube the ammo guy from NYC was pretty informative. I have not tried Wolfgang sealant. I have a 13 deep metallic blue and the front hood took a beating this winter from salt truck a lot of chips

• 2 months later...