Parking brake light on

jp_vega

The brake dash light is not just for the parking brake. It is used to indicate service brake issues such as low brake fluid or a problem with the differential between front and rear brakes. Also, it will normally illuminate along with the ABS or TCS lights when there is a problem with one of those systems. Since your TCS light is on, I would have the traction control system checked and repaired... you'll probably find the brake warning light will go out as well once that is done.

Well guys I figured out the problem. I took my wife's edge to get a state inspection and it failed due to the Brake light being on ( this I did not know). Well like I said I changed the brake booster a while back and when I went to connect everything I must not have fully engaged the harness to the master cylinder. Due to my wife's crazy driving it must of fell out. So I reconnected it and the lights on the dash went away. Luckily I didn't have the dealer look at it because that would have cost me an arm and a leg. Thanks for everyone's input.