FS: LMS MyCal Tuner Device

GT500R

FOR SALE: Livernois MyCal device for 2010-2017 Ecoboost vehicles (verified to work on 2016 and 2017 by LMS).

Selling Price: $230 shipped (shipped 2 day to LMS - see process below)

Transfer Fee: $320 to LMS (this includes shipping back to buyer)

Transfer Process: You PayPal me the funds ($230), I send to LMS and they configure to your car and send it directly to you after you pay $320 to them. You get free updates for life and can use this for over ecoboost/non ecoboost vehicles in your fleet at a later date. Message me for more info or to purchase.

Overall this purchase saves you around $75 from buying a new tuner from LMS and puts you in the LOW 13's in your Edge Sport tango_face_wink.png

Thanks!

post-37004-0-96692300-1493303107_thumb.jpg

Edited by GT500R

FOR SALE: Livernois MyCal device for 2010-2017 Ecoboost vehicles (verified to work on 2016 and 2017 by LMS).

Selling Price: $230 shipped (shipped 2 day to LMS - see process below)

Transfer Fee: $320 to LMS (this includes shipping back to buyer)

Transfer Process: You PayPal me the funds ($230), I send to LMS and they configure to your car and send it directly to you after you pay $320 to them. You get free updates for life and can use this for over ecoboost/non ecoboost vehicles in your fleet at a later date. Message me for more info or to purchase.

Overall this purchase saves you around $75 from buying a new tuner from LMS and puts you in the LOW 13's in your Edge Sport tango_face_wink.png

Thanks!

Why you selling it...And wouldn't it be $50, since a new one is $599?

Why you selling it...And wouldn't it be $50, since a new one is $599?

Returning it back to stock. Include shipping and tax and you are over $599.

Might be $75 including sales tax, but who on Earth would go through all that just to save $50-$75 as opposed to just buying a brand new one?

You pretty much have to do the exact process as buying a new one minus sending me money.... and you save $75.

• Like 1

If you walked into a store and there was a new one on the shelf for $599 and one that had obviously been opened and returned for $550, which one would you buy?

To me it's not worth the risk. Others may think it's a bargain. To each his own.

And you couldn't tell which was new or used and you still bought the new one I would say your consumer skills are lacking severely.

It's like seeing a DVD that was played twice and was $5 cheaper then the new one and you were like "no way my DVD player will touch the likes of a used DVD" LOL

• Like 1

FOR SALE: Livernois MyCal device for 2010-2017 Ecoboost vehicles (verified to work on 2016 and 2017 by LMS).Selling Price: $230 shipped (shipped 2 day to LMS - see process below)Transfer Fee: $320 to LMS (this includes shipping back to buyer)Transfer Process: You PayPal me the funds ($230), I send to LMS and they configure to your car and send it directly to you after you pay $320 to them. You get free updates for life and can use this for over ecoboost/non ecoboost vehicles in your fleet at a later date. Message me for more info or to purchase.Overall this purchase saves you around $75 from buying a new tuner from LMS and puts you in the LOW 13's in your Edge Sport tango_face_wink.pngThanks!

Hay guys how about giving the seller some consideration for all the work he put into the tunes that give LMS a distinctive edge in reliability and performance. He worked with LMS to fine tune his applications which we can all share on the Programers from LMS.

• Like 4

It's like seeing a DVD that was played twice and was $5 cheaper then the new one and you were like "no way my DVD player will touch the likes of a used DVD" LOL

That's not a good analogy. You don't load software on a DVD or register it. A better analogy would be a smartphone that someone had taken home, activated and used it.

I think Chris is starting the process of getting his Sport back to stock as he will not be having it much longer. A shame really as he was instrumental is helping get the tunes for the Sports optimized, particularly with the logging he did and finding that it was better to maintain the stock shift points.

• Like 1

Okay, returning to stock to sell...I get that. It does bring up an interesting ethical dilemma...do you tell the buyer it was tuned? Especially if there is still a factory warranty?

It's quite odd, I only bought new because I could not find a used Sport. But I also knew nothing about the tuning. I wonder what I would have done if I found a used Sport under warrenty but had been tuned....odd how some things boggle the mind. Perhaps the better thing to do is sell it with the tuner.....okay I gotta stop thinking about this :-)