rpm redline

atekido

either im blind or just not looking in the right spot but i cannot find anything mentioning the RPM limit. I'm assuming the redline on these vehicles are not at the 4750 rpm listed for its peak HP as that seems fairly low but i guess i could be wrong. so does anyone happen to know what is the redline for the RPM? This mainly just for parameters in my Torque app to get accurate readings.

either im blind or just not looking in the right spot but i cannot find anything mentioning the RPM limit. I'm assuming the redline on these vehicles are not at the 4750 rpm listed for its peak HP as that seems fairly low but i guess i could be wrong. so does anyone happen to know what is the redline for the RPM? This mainly just for parameters in my Torque app to get accurate readings.

6100 I believe

• Like 1

Redline is right around 6000, but actual WOT shift points are variable as they seem to depend on other factors such as vehicle loading and what grade you are accelerating on. I have seen WOT shifts as low as 5500rpms and as high as 6100.

The 2.7 appears to actually do a pretty good job all the way to redline where it is generating the full 17lbs of boost from the data logs that I have seen. While it is not peaky like an old school Honda 4-pot, it actually does decent up top compared to the 2.0, 2.3, or 3.5 Ecoboosts. Chris Larsen will have to chime in as he has probably done more data logging than anyone else on these Sports.

• Like 1