Battery, ABS, Traction Control, & Check Brake System Lights

I have a 2007 Ford Edge that has been acting up since I had the battery replaced in November 2016. When my car warms up, the battery light, check brake system, traction control, and ABS lights come on periodically. Then I lose my gauges, power windows, locks, sun roof, turn signals, satellite radio, blower fan, etc and then it the engine cuts out like it is going to die, but it hasn't yet. All of this goes on for a few minutes and then it will run fine again for a bit. It does not do this when it is really cold outside and has never overheated on me. I bought the vehicle in October and it did not start doing this until November when the battery was replaced by the dealer when they programmed another key for me. They say the the alternator, battery cables, etc need to be replaced, but the battery seems to be charging fine. The voltage is always WNL. Please help.

Heather

• 5 years later...

I am experiencing the exact problem and have tried everything in my mechanical abilities including a new battery and a new alternator and it still does it. You are the only person that has described in detail the troubles I am having. Did you ever get it figured out