Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum - the largest Ford Edge forum discussion board on the web. You must register to create new topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Click here to signup now

Guest Message by DevFuse

The official Ford authorized Ford Edge Registry is now live. More here!

Photo
- - - - -

Battery, ABS, Traction Control, & Check Brake System Lights

battery abs traction control check brake system warning lights

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   fireflyhb

fireflyhb

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Edge's Year:2007

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:44 PM

I have a 2007 Ford Edge that has been acting up since I had the battery replaced in November 2016. When my car warms up, the battery light, check brake system, traction control, and ABS lights come on periodically. Then I lose my gauges, power windows, locks, sun roof, turn signals, satellite radio, blower fan, etc and then it the engine cuts out like it is going to die, but it hasn't yet. All of this goes on for a few minutes and then it will run fine again for a bit. It does not do this when it is really cold outside and has never overheated on me. I bought the vehicle in October and it did not start doing this until November when the battery was replaced by the dealer when they programmed another key for me. They say the the alternator, battery cables, etc need to be replaced, but the battery seems to be charging fine. The voltage is always WNL. Please help.

Heather

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: battery, abs, traction control, check brake system, warning lights

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users