So I have Nitto 265 40 22 on the Edge I just picked up a couple weeks ago. Plenty of tread, but I have been wondering would 265 45 22 work? I find that there is more fender gap than I would like with this size but don't know if its possible to go up a size or not. Suggestions?
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Tire Size for Ford Edge Sport
3 replies to this topic
Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:51 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:26 PM
Thanks, checked it out and seems helpful!
Posted 06 June 2017 - 08:05 PM
I had 285 35 22 on my 13 Edge Sport. No rubbing what so ever.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users