Second time Edge Owner

davidw

Hello all! I've been a lurker for a while. I just bought my 2nd Edge. My first was a Tuxedo Black 2011 SEL that I kept a little over 3 years. My newest is a Ruby Red 2017 Titanium. My 2017 was purchased 6 years to the day after I bought my 2011 Edge, which was pure coincidence.

It was purchased as a bigger twin to the Ruby Red 2016 Focus Hatchback Titanium I got for my wife a few months ago. Haven't had a chance to do a proper photo shoot yet, but they look good together. Both with ceramic interior and 300a equipment group, although the Edge has a few additional options.

They fixed absolutely everything I didn't like about my 2011 Edge, which wasn't that much. I spent about 8 months shopping for a new car for me. In the end coming back to the Edge was the obvious choice.

post-46643-0-72426200-1496380934_thumb.jpg post-46643-0-22841200-1496380941_thumb.jpg post-46643-0-63104800-1496381076_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome Welcome to the community, congrats on your newest acquisition, both are lookers 4 sure! The Titanium package is ... packed :) Ceramic interior should look pretty good, don't know I have seen any red/ceramic combos yet. AWD/FWD?

FWD, went for maximum MPG's this time around.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...