Weird Clicking Sound from the radio

Does anyone else have this problem or know the fix for this???

This issue is random when it happens, sometimes it happens when you crank the vehicle up, idling, or driving.

There is a clicking or a dull clicking sound coming from the radio. When it happens the Climate comes on along with the A\C button. If you try to turn it off it just pops right back on. Along with this problem the Ambient light settings resets to default also.

The only fix I found was to turn the radio knob either direction to increase or decrease the volume. Once I have done that, I can press the climate button to turn off the air and sound the clicking noise.

I also noticed that the area where the right knee rests sometimes triggers this issue.

Does anybody know what the cause of this issue is?

Thanks

Just guessing,

normally I would say there's no connection between the radio volume control and the a/c, but after thinkung about it, I believe that there is actually. It's done throught the Sync module.

I wonder if you were to upgrade to the latest Sync version (if you haven't already). Other than that, possibly upgraded software from Ford garage?

Or, if not that, it's probably possessed with the ghost of Richard Nixon looking to clear his name. (Hello, hello, tap, tap, tap, can you hear me? I'm...not...a...crook...)