Two tone paint on 2nd gen Edge?

I suspect some of you might well have owned a truck or SUV back in the day that had two tone paint as an option. I have spent some time thinking how Chip Foose might paint a second gen. Edge if he were so inclined. Would this possibility be of interest to you if Ford were to offer this option in the future? Which two colors would you put together. Here are a couple of two tone trucks I've owned over the years.

post-35611-0-90692200-1497466121_thumb.jpg

post-35611-0-08150500-1497466133_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Interesting thought. I looked at the electric spice edge photo at the top of the forum page and tried to imagine where the two colors would meet. Thought the roof in black down to the hood and the line just above the taillights to the back door might work. but then again.......

Maybe someone with more computer skills than I could photoshop a couple of color options.

Not sure it would work with the titanium or sel with all the black cladding at the bottom

Interesting thought. I looked at the electric spice edge photo at the top of the forum page and tried to imagine where the two colors would meet. Thought the roof in black down to the hood and the line just above the taillights to the back door might work. but then again.......

Maybe someone with more computer skills than I could photoshop a couple of color options.

Not sure it would work with the titanium or sel with all the black cladding at the bottom

I would be interested in seeing a photoshop rendering as well!