Soon to be first time Edge owner

Tubeyea

Well, hopefully not over 9 weeks anyway!

Walked into local dealer to check out F150 supercrew cab and ended up test driving a Edge Sport. Loved it but didn't want one that's been on the lot for 6 months. Ordered a white sport with everything except for the panoramic roof and the 21 inch wheels as I want to change out the wheels anyway.

Bob from Florida

• 1 month later...

Picked up my white platinum Edge Sport on August 5th! Don't know how they managed that but it was only 6 weeks from order to delivery . Love the edge, only added a Smartliner cargo cover and a black stainless steel license plate frame. I ordered the dealer to keep it free of dealer badges, I've gotten lots of compliments on the color, the adaptive cruise is awesome as it is the parking function.

Probably going to get the windows tinted next.

• Like 1

Really, really nice. Also have the platinum white, you will discover the real beauty of the color in the sunlight. White but also suttle hues of other colors that seem to shimmer. Now is also a good time to think about things like floor mats to protect the carpet, before it gets stained. (I like weathertech).

I just matched the stock tint to the front windows. The rear glass is already pretty dark.

That's what I planned to do but I ended up going 30% on the front (28% is the limit on the fronts in Florida) 15% on the rear passenger doors and hatch window. The tint shop I've been using the last 10 years said the 15% combined with the stock rear privacy glass will equal 5-6% (6% is legal for rear passenger and rear hatch glass in Florida on SUV's)

After tinting all around and a proper wash & detail, the dealer had done a poor job of detailing but in fairness they knew I was eager to pick it up. I do think the rear hatch needs a slight adjustment for a positive closing 100% of the time, the only flaw I see is a tight gap on the left side of the hatch door compared to the right which seems wide. Looks like a minor tweak is all that is needed. Everything elce is top notch.

1AnTWD6.jpg

Edited by Tubeyea