Factory lock code for 2014 push button start

First look in your owner's manual for a card pocket. They previous owner may have put the plastic card which had the factory code on it. If not, there is a code permanently attached to the fuse box.

Under the steering column to the left (near the brake) there is a panel. Take the panel off and with a flashlight you will see a white sticker on the fuse box. The white sticker will have a 5 digit code. That is your factory keyless entry code.

Using the factory code, you can set your own personal code. Enter the factory code, hold down the 1/2 button for a few seconds and then enter your new 5-digit code that you can remember.

I know on later years there's a process using fobs, not certain about the 14 m/y. The process is simply enough.

Firdt use your owner's manual to locate the "backup slot" in the car's center console, then insert the first key and push the engine start/stop button.

Wait a few seconds, and push the button again.

Remove the first key, insert the second key, and push the button a third time.

The factory keypad code should flash on the car's information screen.

Thanks for the response. I found the code on the fuse block. I tried the fob in the slot routine and couldn't get it to work. I have seen it done on different year cars and trucks, but it wouldn't work on the 14 Edge. It might be something different with the sequence.....it seems that all years and models are a little different in the sequence or setup. Thanks for the help.

Edited by schrader