Power Saving Mode?

In the past month I have had two instances where my 15' Edge was unable to start and a message on the Nav/Radio Screen read "System Off To Save Power". The interior lights would work fine. The lights on the dash would light up and go through some strainge routine when I tried to start. I'd just get a few clicks when hitting the ignition button.

1st time it happened when I kept opening/closing my hatch using the power assist. I was guessing all the strain on the battery while being parked for a while probably drained the battery. After trying to start a few times, I let it sit for 10 minutes then it started right up.

2nd time was yesterday. I left my hatch open for a little while (~2 hours) but was also opening/closing it using the power assist in the morning. But this time even letting it sit for a few minutes closed up it still wouldn't start. Same thing...interior lights work, same message on screen, and the dash lights were on. A quick jump start and it was fine.

Anyone else experience something similar? In the future when I'm planning on having to open/close the hatch often when not running, I'll just disable the power assist feature.

Or carry a jump pack

Definitely the battery. Might get away with charging/reconditioning. Might need a new one.

I recommend investing in a Solar (brand) tester and C-tek charger/conditioner and recharge/recondition it every 3 months or more often.

Thanks.

I think my issue is also I don't put many miles on my car. 3 miles to the office. 5 miles to pick up/drop off daughter at camp.