2018 RS Edge

Xtra

I would like Ford to offer a 2018 Edge RS. This would be a step above the Sport.
RS Package:
3.0L Ecoboost V6 from Lincoln. 400HP and 400 TQ w/ Automatic Transmission
Possible 420 HP and 420 TQ for RS version .
Recaro Front Seats ..
Big Brakes
Lowered Suspension
Drive Modes
Exhaust
Wheels and Tires
LED Fog Lights
Trim Package

Cooling Package.. Larger Intercooler

Transmission, PTU and Rear End Coolers.

Edited by Xtra
  • Like 3

i don't see ford putting any more power in this crossover. which is a shame, because i'm a hot rod guy, that needs family room. however when i'm at a stoplight you will see my trying to run every civic si and wrx i come across. unfortunately they don't even realize this fancy minivan will get up and go.

• Like 1

i don't see ford putting any more power in this crossover. which is a shame, because i'm a hot rod guy, that needs family room. however when i'm at a stoplight you will see my trying to run every civic si and wrx i come across. unfortunately they don't even realize this fancy minivan will get up and go.

That lincoln 3.0L TT will bolt right in. It uses the same Valves, Cams, Turbos, Block, Intercooler, Oil Pan on and on .. If you have the skill you could find a salvaged 2016 >17 MKZ and do the swap. Or buy a new short block for $1,500 and install that. Then get a LMS tune ,you might be looking at 450HP and 450TQ. B)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...