One of my cargo knobs loose

Hello forum,

I am new to this. I have a 2013 Ford Edge Limited. In the cargo area, one of the circular knobs is loose and i was wondering if you guys could help me out with a solution or advice.

In my Edge, there are 2 "T"-like hooks and close to the opening of lift gate. About 1 foot behind those hooks closer to the rear seats are 2 circular knobs. One of them is loose and just spins around. i think i can feel the backing bracket or whatever it is, try to catch, but i am not sure. I cannot see where there is any access panel to reach it or way to get to the back of the screw/nut to hold it to tighten it down.

Any suggestions for a DIY fix or will the dealership have to do it? I just can't tell how to get access to it unless the entire panel comes out and i am a little fearful of getting into a more complicated situation if i don't know what i am doing. I would rather not modify or try to glue it as i am afraid the epoxy just won't work over time. Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds like the attachment points for cargo bay accessories. I use mine for a second net. If I'm not mistaken, this knob is screwed on from behind. Probably the screw simply came loose. Try pulling (gently) to put tension on the screw head, to prevent it from turning. Then while holding it in tension, turn the knob to tighten it to the screw. Turns clockwise (lefty loosey, righty tighty).