Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Blacking out 2016 SE Edge
1 reply to this topic
Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:42 AM
Hello. I currently own a Black 2016 SE Edge and was looking into blacking out the car. I want to get my rims and grille black, and find black ford emblems. Also, I would like to purchase daylight lights, but do not know the cost of installation. I have found a pair on eBay but do not know if that will be good. Any tips from people that have blacked out their cars will be helpful. Thanks.
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:48 AM
check out my pics and posts, as well as browse thru the modifications forums, you'll find most available options there for everything
- WWWPerfA_ZN0W, onyxbfly and Ardie like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users