MACT Ford Edge weekly Live videos

macbwt

Good info on the seatbelt extensions! Thanks! But I'm curious, you mentioned something called a 'bulky winter coat.' Not sure if folks down here in Texas know what that is!

Yes something that remains in storage for 9 months and used only 2-3 months. The remaining amount of time it is used for my moth breeding program. LOL

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mac, I watched your last video about the lug nuts. But I am confused.. what does 'lug nut expansion' mean? They swell up? How do they do that? I like the DP Accessories lug nuts but only for aesthetic reasons. What problems would 'swollen up' lug nuts cause? Just need a little more info the understand the issue better.

Thanks!!

• Like 3

Mac, I watched your last video about the lug nuts. But I am confused.. what does 'lug nut expansion' mean? They swell up? How do they do that? I like the DP Accessories lug nuts but only for aesthetic reasons. What problems would 'swollen up' lug nuts cause? Just need a little more info the understand the issue better.

Thanks!!

Ā 

If you watched the close up when I was pointing at the seam with the pen you will hear me explain that water gets into the seam and then the lug nut rusts and expands to the point that you can not get the tire wrench on it to remove it. This is an issue if you have a flat on the road and can not change the tire.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...