Battery rejuvenater

I have a good battery charger but this device is more. They are claiming it to be a "rejuvenater". (Patients, etc.).

It claims to physically change the lead sulphate back into lead and acid, restoring the original life to a battery.

They way I interpret their claim is, say you have an older battety that had 650 CCA when it was new. Your BA-7 now says that its down to 530 CCA'S. You slap on your Battety Tender (or whatever) and charge it. You still can only charge it back to 530 CCAs. This device supposedly clears the lead sulphate and returns the battery back to 650 CCAs.

Kind of reminds me of a paste I used as a teenager, think it was called VX-7 or smething like that. Anyway, had an old battery that needed replacing, squeezed a little in each cell, and ... bang, battery had new life, outlasted the car. Forget was in it, but it also claimed to breakdown the lead sulphate.

Edited by enigma-2

I have a good battery charger but this device is more. They are claiming it to be a "rejuvenater". (Patients, etc.).

It claims to physically change the lead sulphate back into lead and acid, restoring the original life to a battery.

They way I interpret their claim is, say you have an older battety that had 650 CCA when it was new. Your BA-7 now says that its down to 530 CCA'S. You slap on your Battety Tender (or whatever) and charge it. You still can only charge it back to 530 CCAs. This device supposedly clears the lead sulphate and returns the battery back to 650 CCAs.

Kind of reminds me of a paste I used as a teenager, think it was called VX-7 or smething like that. Anyway, had an old battery that needed replacing, squeezed a little in each cell, and ... bang, battery had new life, outlasted the car. Forget was in it, but it also claimed to breakdown the lead sulphate.

It works. I did it on my Fusion a year or so ago. I don't remember the numbers but it restored the CCAs to almost new values.