I just bought my second Edge!

Mirage52

So I just bought a 2017 Titanium AWD. It's fully loaded...it's got stuff I didn't even know existed!

Traded in a 2013 SEL FWD. It was an awesome car and it'll be missed. I don't believe I had a single issue with it during the 56K miles I owned it. I was a little sad letting it go.

One thing I did notice is that the seats feel more narrow and stiff...dare I say it almost feels like sitting in an airplane seat. Maybe I'll get used to them, but my old Edge had the most comfortable car seats I've ever sat in. Also, there seems to be hardly any head room. I was wondering if my seat was not lowered all the way, but it is.

But those two observations aside, this new Edge is amazing. Really excited to learn about all of the features. Excited about having AWD again. Never really seemed to miss it with the FWD Edge, but I am glad I wont have to worry about driving in snow or on some light off-road stuff anymore. And that sunroof! My old Edge didn't have one. It's been pouring here since I bought it but I can't wait to crank that baby open!

I'll post some pictures when the weather clears up.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

So I just bought a 2017 Titanium AWD. It's fully loaded...it's got stuff I didn't even know existed!

Traded in a 2013 SEL FWD. It was an awesome car and it'll be missed. I don't believe I had a single issue with it during the 56K miles I owned it. I was a little sad letting it go.

One thing I did notice is that the seats feel more narrow and stiff...dare I say it almost feels like sitting in an airplane seat. Maybe I'll get used to them, but my old Edge had the most comfortable car seats I've ever sat in. Also, there seems to be hardly any head room. I was wondering if my seat was not lowered all the way, but it is.

But those two observations aside, this new Edge is amazing. Really excited to learn about all of the features. Excited about having AWD again. Never really seemed to miss it with the FWD Edge, but I am glad I wont have to worry about driving in snow or on some light off-road stuff anymore. And that sunroof! My old Edge didn't have one. It's been pouring here since I bought it but I can't wait to crank that baby open!

I'll post some pictures when the weather clears up.

How is the ride in the 2017 compare to the 2013 you owned?

• 1 month later...

How is the ride in the 2017 compare to the 2013 you owned?

Slightly worse. I am chalking up the differences between FWD in the '13 and AWD in the '17 but I feel a slight wheel shimmy in the '17 when on the highway. Never felt anything in the '13. It was like driving a cloud. Also feels like it has less giddy-up in low RPM's but again I chalk that up to the AWD.

Overall nothing major but some noticeable differences.