Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Shutting off while driving
Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:10 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:18 AM
Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:18 PM
Is it throwing any codes? Was reading in a different forum where a person had a simular problem and the Ford garage traced it to cam sensor's.
Edited by enigma-2, 12 September 2017 - 07:25 PM.
- WWWPerfA_ZN0W likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users