Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum - the largest Ford Edge forum discussion board on the web. You must register to create new topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Click here to signup now

Guest Message by DevFuse

The official Ford authorized Ford Edge Registry is now live. More here!

Photo
- - - - -

G2 EDGE HOOD WRAP

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   15FireSport

15FireSport

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 22 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Edge's Year:Decline

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:31 PM

Blacked out emblems

Attached Files

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   roots57

roots57

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 200 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Edge's Year:2016

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:34 PM

Blacked out emblems

Yea that looks fine.  If mine ever gets too beat up I'm just gona wrap it instead.  While on the subject of Ford emblems, your wheels probably have blue FORD center hub caps right?  I replaced mine with black ones that I got off eBay for like $15 for a set of 4.  If you are interested I can forward you the link.  There's all kinds of them available, you just have to make sure you get the right size ( 2.125" or 54mm is the diameter that fits).

#23 OFFLINE   15FireSport

15FireSport

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:56 PM

Yea that looks fine.  If mine ever gets too beat up I'm just gona wrap it instead.  While on the subject of Ford emblems, your wheels probably have blue FORD center hub caps right?  I replaced mine with black ones that I got off eBay for like $15 for a set of 4.  If you are interested I can forward you the link.  There's all kinds of them available, you just have to make sure you get the right size ( 2.125" or 54mm is the diameter that fits).

Yes, please forward me the link. Ive been thinking about what to do with them. Wrap them maybe.

#24 OFFLINE   roots57

roots57

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 200 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Edge's Year:2016

Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:36 PM

Yes, please forward me the link. Ive been thinking about what to do with them. Wrap them maybe.

Here is one ad for the cheap $10 ABS Chinese version:

https://www.ebay.com...=item466e6e64bd

Here are some better ones for $20 that actually ship from somewhere within the U.S., I'd recommend these, I'm buying these next time I need them, my current ones are already sun fading, ABS is the worst plastic for stuff that gets exposed to sunlight:

https://www.ebay.com...5.c100005.m1851

Just browse around eBay a bit too, there are countless ads for these hubs, just keep an eye on where they ship from and the size/color they are, some look black in the pic but say blue in the ad.

• WWWPerfA_ZN0W likes this

#25 OFFLINE   15FireSport

15FireSport

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:56 PM

Here is one ad for the cheap $10 ABS Chinese version:

https://www.ebay.com...=item466e6e64bd

Here are some better ones for $20 that actually ship from somewhere within the U.S., I'd recommend these, I'm buying these next time I need them, my current ones are already sun fading, ABS is the worst plastic for stuff that gets exposed to sunlight:

https://www.ebay.com...5.c100005.m1851

Just browse around eBay a bit too, there are countless ads for these hubs, just keep an eye on where they ship from and the size/color they are, some look black in the pic but say blue in the ad.

Awesome! Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users