Hi Everyone

Burgundy17

New member here. Last month I traded in my '12 Ford Focus for a new '17 Edge. I loved how the Focus drove but it was getting too cramped for my needs. For a large vehicle the Edge has a nice ride and is slightly reminiscent of the Focus. I was a member of Focus Fanatics and enjoyed my time over there and learned a lot. Nice People. Now I look forward to being a member of this forum. I have 1500 miles on my Edge now. It is the burgundy velvet, love the color, SEL trim with lots of options, and 3.5 engine, FWD.

I'm still a mod over on Focus Fanatics, lol.

We've had our Edge for a little over a year & a 1/2 now & really enjoy it. The stock Halogen headlights were one of the 1st things to go, followed by the horrendous amounts of brake dust (chrome wheels the wife had to have), plus some, LED touches inside & some modifications with FORScan. Overall good purchase imo. Sync 3 & Android Auto is pretty good combination too.

I wouldn't consider the Edge a big vehicle. It's kinda on the same lines as a fusion. Ford definitely offers bigger vehicles too ;)

Enjoy the Edge! Very comfy & quiet with a lot of creature comforts.