Pics of Winter Rims

2018Sport

The part number I was given for Ford rims for winter use was FT4Z-1007-BWSP. They're the same 18" rims that come with the Edge SE. I'm not sure if they're the same ones that are shown on the 2018 Ford Edge that's on the Ford web site now.

I thought the Ford rims were a bit pricey as well (I was quoted $312 each in August) and ended up going with an after market rim that I thought looked good on the car and were still good for winter use. Total cost was $2020 CAD including tires, TPMS, mount and balance and shipping. Someone else mentioned they got a winter tire package from Ford for about $1000. The tires I bought were that much without the rims, but for me, winter tires is not something I like to cut corners on.

I bought a set on eBay for my Sport. 2017 Edge SEL 18" wheels. Seller said they were take offs with less than 200 miles. Although they were painted silver rims and perfect, I had them powder coated gun metal grey, similar to the Sport rims. Now just have to get new winter tires mounted.

Sounds like I need to start hunting on eBay, thanks.

The OEM 21" Sport wheels are aluminum and come only in a low gloss gunmetal gray finish. A simple google search will get you plenty of pics of them. If you want them with another finish you can have them powder coated in any finish you like for about $100-$125 per wheel depending on the shop. I paid $2150 for my 21" set in gloss black and with Pirelli P-Zeros (rims and tires both brand new and new set of TPMS sensors), which was a pretty good deal. Where is the pricing from that you got? From a Ford dealership the wheels alone are like at least $750 each. I got mine from one of the ebay sellers in Michigan. There are a few companies that sell OEM wheels and wheel/tire packages for pretty cheap prices in the Detroit area. I got mine from US Wheel Exchange, but be careful because most of those companies have awful customer service and seem to be a bit shady. I got lucky and got a hold of the main sales manager, and he kinda took care of me and made sure I got everything I ordered and on time.

The OEM 21" Sport wheels are aluminum and come only in a low gloss gunmetal gray finish. A simple google search will get you plenty of pics of them. If you want them with another finish you can have them powder coated in any finish you like for about $100-$125 per wheel depending on the shop. I paid $2150 for my 21" set in gloss black and with Pirelli P-Zeros (rims and tires both brand new and new set of TPMS sensors), which was a pretty good deal. Where is the pricing from that you got? From a Ford dealership the wheels alone are like at least $750 each. I got mine from one of the ebay sellers in Michigan. There are a few companies that sell OEM wheels and wheel/tire packages for pretty cheap prices in the Detroit area. I got mine from US Wheel Exchange, but be careful because most of those companies have awful customer service and seem to be a bit shady. I got lucky and got a hold of the main sales manager, and he kinda took care of me and made sure I got everything I ordered and on time.

He's asking about the winter wheel alternative that Ford sells as a package, not the OEM 21's.

i got these ones as well for my 2016 Ti. I looked for other solutions but I didn't want to spend much more than what these cost. they were a bit over CAD2000 with mIchelin alpine sport, taxes, etc. included. that would be around USD1600 or so.

I only paid $1000 CAD + tax but was part of a promo when I got the car. If i had to pay $2000, i would have gone aftermarket. i would use the OEM for winter and get a nice set for summer

I only paid $1000 CAD + tax but was part of a promo when I got the car. If i had to pay $2000, i would have gone aftermarket. i would use the OEM for winter and get a nice set for summer

wow, that's a steal! i wish i could have found a deal like that. what tires did you get?

one thing to remember with the cost of tires is that the larger the wheel, the larger the price of the tire.

i would have gone with aftermarket wheels if i had been able to find some that i liked but nothing that cost less than what i got appealed to me.

wow, that's a steal! i wish i could have found a deal like that. what tires did you get?

one thing to remember with the cost of tires is that the larger the wheel, the larger the price of the tire.

i would have gone with aftermarket wheels if i had been able to find some that i liked but nothing that cost less than what i got appealed to me.

the package came with the Dunlop Winter maxx SJ8, TPMS and the 18" SE rims.