What did you pay for 2017 Edge Titanium

iowa27

I've negotiated this price with a 3.5 engine... However, I'm a bit torn. I see many good things about the 2.0 as well

I've never driven an Edge with a 2.0L ecoboost engine, but it just sounds too small for this size vehicle.

$36K for a 3.5L would be a good price if it's brand new.

I'm sure you're only looking for comments on pricing of new 2017 models, is that correct?

I've never driven an Edge with a 2.0L ecoboost engine, but it just sounds too small for this size vehicle.

I'm sure you're only looking for comments on pricing of new 2017 models, is that correct?

2.0 Has more TQ than the 3.5, the 3.5 has more HP than the 2.0. 2.0 has 245 bhp @5500 & 275 lb·ft @3000 & the 3.5 has 280 bhp @6500 & 250 lb·ft @4000. Both have their 'issue's, 3.5 has the throttle body issues, 2.0 has coking issues. If you're going to tow a lot, i'd look into the 3.5, but the 2.0 can tow as well, just you'll be in boost more. You'd have to see which one suits your lifestyle.

Edited by lildisco
  • Like 1

The 2.0 is ok but I didn't like how it felt like it runs out of power at higher speeds. Kind of gutless above 65 , 70 mph. Low speed it was nice. Turbos definitely make a 2.0 feel like a V6.

Yes he was asking about the 17 models but I'm thinking the price isn't much different then a 16 and might not gotten very many responses if us 16 guys didn't chime in. Just saying.