Anyone evey use an auto ionizer?

enigma-2

My next invention will be a Signal wave stabilizer that looks like a silver barcode sticker, you put it on the back of your phone and then it stabilizes the signal from your phone so that it can reach the other phone quicker. I think I will sell them for $20 a pop...

Too late, you can buy them 3 for $2 at Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00XM9RL8A/ref=zg_bs_2407782011_10?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=BZW0277HX4VZWPZWY9HM

• Like 2

Hahahahahaha, i can honestly not believe that... What is probably worse is that people actually buy these things.

Phifffiff. I have all three of the little signal suckers stuck on the back of my cell phone. I can get signal in Antarctica. Ummmm I wonder if I were to stick one on my Sirus antenna.....?
  • Like 1

Phifffiff. I have all three of the little signal suckers stuck on the back of my cell phone. I can get signal in Antarctica. Ummmm I wonder if I were to stick one on my Sirus antenna.....?

Thanks for the idea, Sirius antenna signal booster, order one from me now, I will post to you soon. But remember this is a prototype so it will be $399 (or an unleased tune, whichever is easier for you lol!)