2011 Edge factory harness question

So I managed to get a hold of a factory harness from a 2011 Ford Edge on Ebay. I have a 2014 Edge SEL .

From what I can tell so far, everything looks to be plug n play. I have recently converted my 4" screen to the 8" Sync 2 and everything works flawlessly except for navigation because I haven't spliced into the CAN bus.

So here is my question - Would the factory harness from the 2011 Edge work on my 2014? Did Ford make any harness changes in between those years? I pulled the window sticker on the 2011 and noticed that it had ambient lighting and BLIS. Also, it is an SEL model just like mine. I know for certain that the radio connections and a/c control panel connector are identical and would work just fine. It would be great if I could use the factory harness so I don't have to splice wires. I realize that BLIS and ambient lighting wouldn't work because my Edge didn't include those. I primarily won't to get the compass working for navigation.

If anyone could possibly reach out and provide an answer I would greatly appreciate it. I can also provide pics if anyone would like to see the harness.